The South Carolina Stingrays, proud ECHL affiliate of the NHL’s Washington Capitals and AHL’s Hershey Bears, have announced that the team’s front office has been named finalists for six different ECHL awards for the 2019-20 season.
- Community Service Team of the Year
- Group Department of the Year (Growth YOY)
- PR/Broadcaster of the Year (Jared Shafran)
- Theme Night of the Year
- Marketing Team of the Year
- Team Award of Excellence “Rising Star Award”
“It’s great to see our front office staff gain recognition from the ECHL for all their hard work during the 2019-20 season,” said Stingrays President Rob Concannon. “We had a very successful year on and off the ice and we are committed to making the 2020-21 season even better.”
The winners of each award category will be revealed live on the ECHL Facebook page on Wednesday, June 24 at 4 p.m.
Season tickets are on sale now! For more information or to purchase, contact the Stingrays by phone at 843-744-2248.